1. Clean app's tmp/Caches folder. (tmp and Caches folders are folders which their application use store some temporary files)
2. Clean app's iTunesArtwork file. (a 512x512 icon file.)
3. Clean Inboxes folder. (System level)
4. Clean SafeHarbor folder. (SafeHarbor folder is used to save your previous app data when you restore your device from iTunes or iCloud.)
5. Clean Safari downloads.
6. Reset your apps just like you installed them one second ago
7. Support whitelist.
http://apt.0xbbc.com or BigBoss.
iOS 8 has changed a lot, its application hierarchy are much different from previous iOS version.
So I rewrite this tiny tool and named it OSLite8.